You acknowledge and agree that:
- You have the authority to submit the film for our consideration.
- You have obtained all the necessary rights (including music rights), consents, authorizations and licenses covering the film.
- There is no pending or anticipated litigation regarding the film.
- We are under no obligation to review submitted material.
- We may pass your submission internally for review by our staff.
- We will only respond to you if we are interested in the material.
- You have read Shorts International Limited’s Submissions Policy and understand that by making such a submission, Shorts International Limited has no obligation to you or your submission and that you have no claim whatsoever based on such submission.
- The film must be a non-fiction/documentary or a fiction/narrative short film with duration of 40 minutes of less.
- The film must not include hate speech, excessive violence, slanderous or libelous claims, or any other actionable offenses.
- The film must not be in the public domain, and must be validly registered for copyright (if applicable).
- The film must not (i) infringe any rights of publicity or privacy, moral rights or IP rights, including any music-related rights, (ii) be defamatory or indecent, and (iii) violate any applicable laws.