London/Utrecht, 5 September 2012 ShortsTV, the short movie channel, is offering you the opportunity to pitch your next short film project and receive funding of €5,000 to produce it and get it on air!
You have one take of 2 minutes and 15 seconds to sell your idea on camera. You must also provide a 45 second extract of your previous work (from either a short film or showreel with clearances) for our judges to see how well you can deliver.
The pitching sessions will be filmed in Utrecht at the Netherlands Film Festival on the 27, 28 & 29 of September from 10am until 12:30pm each day.
• You must be registered at the Netherlands Film Festival 2012
• You must have already made a short film
• You may pitch only in Dutch or English
• You will need to give us a 45 second extract of your work (all rights must be cleared) no later than 22 September. File delivery and tech specs will be sent with the time slot confirmation.
• You must hold the relevant copyright to your pitch idea in order to protect the ownership of your idea (the idea must be your own).
• You must pitch your project in no more than 2 minutes and 15 seconds.
• Your pitch to camera will be eligible for broadcast on ShortsTV throughout Europe and the United States.
• REGISTRATION COMPULSORY BY EMAIL to email@example.com BEFORE THE 18th of SEPTEMBER 2012.
Please include your FULL NAME, CONTACT DETAILS AND AVAILABILITY. A member of the team will contact you to confirm your appointment. There are a limited number of spots, which will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
The top pitches will be broadcast on the UPC Event Channel (channel 14) during the festival.
For more information, please contact Kim Partington on
+44 (0) 207 012 1598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For press enquiries, please contact Judith Huisman on
+31 (0) 6538 31316 or email@example.com