Careers at ShortsHD
We are always on the lookout for highly creative and talented individuals. We are dedicated to working with our clients and partners to provide excellence in all that we do. If you believe you can make a difference and make a valid contribution to our company we would love to hear from you.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to: INFO@SHORTS.TV
STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
This internship program provides a unique opportunity for students to work for the world’s leading short movie entertainment company while earning credits toward their college degree.
We offer internships in the following areas:
- Acquisitions: Learn to review content and learn the contract negotiations process.
- Marketing: Provides exposure to a broad range of marketing skills from channel promotion and brand awareness to online and social networking.
- Production: Learn how to produce a ShortsHD show from pre-production through post-production.
- Duration: 2 months and over
- Location: Santa Monica, California or London EC2
- Ref. Student placement
- Contact: Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to JOBS@SHORTS.TV
- Essential requirements:
- Fluent or excellent English
- Languages a plus but not required: Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
- Excellent PC or MAC Skills
- Experience with programs such as PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, PhotoShop, Quark, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro or other editing software a plus
- Movie production experience a plus
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Able to take direction and work independently or collaboratively
- Be Flexible and posses commitment and dedication